● Single person operation. People of all sizes and strength can do it without help - supports a SUP, Malibu or Kayak which is no less than 11ft long
● Ideal for large fishing kayaks up to 145lbs maximum weight
● Spring assisted to help load and unload
● Comes complete with a universal 2" receiver that bolts to your tow bar tongue (does not suit load distribution kit)
● Maintenance free lightweight powder-coated aluminum. Cannot damage your kayak or vehicle
The StrongArm Kayak Loader is the answer for safe and easy single person loading canoes or kayaks onto a vehicle roof.
Made from powdercoated aluminum with a steel base that bolts to your tow bar tongue. This secures the StrongArm during the loading and unloading of a kayak but enables the StrongArm to be quickly (about 15 sec) removed from the car when finished.
The StrongArm can be adjusted by up to about 19.5 inches in height to suit vehicles from sedans to 4WD's and vans and is designed to sit about 6 inches below the roof rack level. It can also be used as a rear support for carrying a long surf ski on a dual cab pickup truck by simply securing it in the upright position with a strap tied back to the truck.
Product Dimensions: 39.8 x 4.3 x 10.2 inches ; 2.2 pounds
Shipping Weight: 17.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here